It's great to make these positive affirmations. This process feels great when completed.
John W (Purposeful Goals)
Interesting course and text. (Action for Managers) Rick D
Thank you Jane, I very much enjoy the courses you offer, as I find they offer very practical solutions to challenges we all face.
Don Price FLMI, FCIP, RIBO Waughdane Compac Insurance Brokers Ltd.,
A Division of Lyon & Butler Insurance Brokers Ltd.
I really enjoyed your course! It gave me a chance to do a self-review before starting a new chapter in my life. I did the homework and found it very useful.! Of course I will be refining my plan over time. Thank you! - Gordon
My objectives for writing the courses include foremost:
THINK FOR RESULTS!
Choose thoughts and beliefs that help you to move forward
in your chosen direction.
Learning new mindsets is easy - you have been doing it your whole life!
Willing Change can help you to recognize the beliefs you have accumulated and to decide which ones are working for you
and which ones are not.
I am here to facilitate your chosen change through
workshops, courses, and Willing Change
but you are your best motivator. Jane
How to TAKE A WILLING CHANGE COURSE
|Read a chapter of Willing Change
to see for yourself what Willing Change has to offer.
1. The purchase of Willing Change is needed just once as all courses are based on this book.
You may purchase an ebook at regular outlets or buy a print copy below.
2. Select a Willing Change course.
3. Puirchase the course below.
4. Print and complete the forms, scan and email to email@example.com
5. Your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you within two business days.
RIBO - M A N A G E M E N T
- Productivity, which is achieved by setting goals that have purpose, creating efficient and effective action plans, and motivating your staff and yourself to take action and keep going until the goal is accomplished. Willing Change is about accomplishing more with less effort.
- Developing decision-making skills by changing thoughts
- Increasing successful business thinking
RIBO - P E R S O N A L S K I L L S
- Developing the character and habits you want
- Productivity, which includes setting purposeful goals to achieve your true desires, using your time and energy to the best advantage, maintaining a focus on the work that your goals require and motivating yourself to continue your chosen path in an efficient manner.
- Moving Forward by following the chapters of Willing Change with the purpose of becoming the person you want to become!
- Developing a work ethic that helps you to get ahead in your career
- Clearing the clutter at work that holds you back