A WORKSHOP WITH JANE VLASBLOM COLLINS
September 18, Dunnville Library
September 20, Caledonia Library
FINDING INSPIRATION FOR WRITERS
Join Jane in this workshop to be inspired to write and to develop your own personalized writing process. Jane will share her own processes in writing non-fiction and fiction. Learn how to engage yourown natural abilities to generate new ideas.
This workshop addresses the questions:
- Where do the ideas come from and how can you capture them?
- How can you keep the flow of ideas coming to you?
- How to utilize brain waves for creativity
- To open your mind
- Gain new perspectives
- Loosen old thought patterns
- Generate and capture new ideas
- Better right and left brain balance
- Writing without thinking
LIVING THROUGH CHANGE
Join us if you are in the area of Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. Jane is the gurest speaker at the Mahone Bay Centre.
May 18, 2017 2:00 p.m.
RIBO - Continuing Education requirements