Join Jane in this workshop to be inspired to write and to develop your own personalized writing process. Jane will share her own processes in writing non-fiction and fiction. Learn how to engage yourown natural abilities to generate new ideas.
This workshop addresses the questions:
- Where do the ideas come from and how can you capture them?
- How can you keep the flow of ideas coming to you?
- How to utilize brain waves for creativity
- To open your mind
- Gain new perspectives
- Loosen old thought patterns
- Generate and capture new ideas
- Better right and left brain balance
- Writing without thinking
EBook Downloads & Links
TED Talk – Elizabeth Gilbert – Your Elusive Creative Genius
TED Talk – Jill Bolte Taylor – My Stroke of Insight
33 Days to a NEW State of Mind - A NEW Willing Change course – arriving soon