for Women in Business
RELEASING YOUR INNER INNOVATOR
IS the most important training you need to succeed in business.
The tried and true lessons offer reviews, information and methods but imagine how much more your business will succeed when you know how to GENERATE:
- NEW IDEAS for sales, production, marketing
- more ALTERNATIVES for decision making
- better SOLUTIONS to problem situations, staff, and customers
WORK WITH JANE - 4 PHASES
CLEAR YOUR MIND CLUTTER - Use Jane's book Willing Change to sort your mindsets into wanted and unwanted
CROSS TRAIN YOUR MIND - Innovative thinking begins with the integration of left and right brain thinking. Be both sensible and insightful!
CREATE - Expand your new business vision and break through limited thinking to INNOVATE and excel!
- Creating purposeful goals based on what your unique business vision
- Reducing your resistance and doubts about business success
- How to generate great ideas and capture them
- How to generate more alternatives, make better decisions and solutions
- How to keep the flow of ideas coming
- Apply your new-found ability to INNOVATE!
INNOVATION COACHING WITH JANE
YOUR FACILITATOR - JANE COLLINS
Self-Employment Success is a workbook that accompanies Willing Change. It reveals the mindsets necessary for new business success.
Perspectives and Perceptions are fictional novels, the first two of the Inward Trilogy.
My position as I see it is a facilitator of a learning experience that we must all have at some point in our lives. You will learn what I have learned and your only decision is simply - learn it now or learn it later. When the student is ready the teacher appears - or as I see it - when the learner is ready the facilitator appears.
YOUR PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
- consider fully the business you want to own AND the owner that you want to be
- using the subconscious mind to alter your beliefs and any other resistance to a better business
- integrating the thinking attributes of both the left and right brain through physical and written exercises
- apply your new perceptions to ongoing and innovative business success