WEBINAR - Finding Inspiration for Teachers
Develop a new inspired and innovative
state of mind! Join Jane in this webinar as you learn how to engage your own natural abilities to generate new ideas.
- Where fresh ideas come from and how can you capture them
- How you can create a steady flow of ideas
- How you can change and utilize your brain waves for creativity
Exercises progressively help you to:
- Loosen old thought patterns and gain new perspectives
- Generate and capture new ideas
- Learn to improve the balanced use of your left and right hemispheres
- Apply your new state of mind
Jane is an enthusiastic facilitator who enjoys helping participants to open their minds. She has extensive experience as a business writer and trainer and has ventured into the sphere of fiction writers. Her book, Willing Change
, has helped many of her clients and students to advance their mindsets to increase productivity, ease transitions, set purposeful goals and make better decisions.
WEBINAR - Teach Teens with Willing Change
Success is an attitude that you can teach!
Help your students to:
- Clarify what they really want so they can set purposeful goals
- Make decisions that help them to move forward in their chosen direction
- Develop an attitude towards work that ensures employment success
, has helped many to change, reframe or adjust their mindsets to increase productivity, ease transitions, set purposeful goals and make better decisions.
WILLING CHANGE AND THE CURRICULUM
Read about the objectives and learning outcomes of Willing Change
and Self-Employment Success
and how they can be used within the curriculum of schools in Canada.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WITH WILLING CHANGE
You may be interested in taking one of the Willing Change Courses and Webinars to meet your requirements for continuing education. Check with your professional organization for eligibility.
After reading Jane Collins' Willing Change I found I developed a deeper understanding of not only my mindsets and how they affect my decisions but also how they affect the day to day activities and planning within my business. Tom
I really enjoyed your book and the material. It was thought provoking and made me re-evaluate my goals professionally and personally. Given the current stage in life (six years into my career, recently married), it was a great exercise.
I cannot tell you how much help and encouragement I am getting from your book. It couldn't have come at a better time in my life.
Regards and thanks, John