MINDSET MANAGEMENT FOR ACCOUNTANTS
Nurture the genius within and bring a unique and needed perspective to life and business management.
IS the most important training you need to succeed
The tried and true lessons offer reviews, information and methods but imagine how much more your business will succeed when you know how to GENERATE:
- LEADERSHIP skills begin with WHOLE PICTURE THINKING
- MANAGEMENT skills begin with better rapport with staff and clients
- GENERATE NEW IDEAS for sales, production, marketing
- GENERATE more ALTERNATIVES for decision making
- GENERATE better SOLUTIONS to problem situations, staff, and customers
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
The Workshop RB THINKING for LB Professionals
curriculum applies to anyone and can be specifically formatted to meet the needs of:
- Accountants & Other Left-Brained Professionals
- New and Aspiring Managers
- Women in Business
- New Business Owners
YOUR FACILITATOR - JANE COLLINS
Jane has vast experience in business, as a Chartered Accountant and as a business owner. She has written and taught business courses and workshops at Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario and through her business, Jane Collins Publications. She has written four published books:
Willing Change helps readers to make the changes that they want in life.
Self-Employment Success is a workbook that accompanies Willing Change. It reveals the mindsets necessary for new business success.
Perspectives and Perceptions are fictional novels, the first two of the Inward Trilogy.