HOW TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
ACCESSING YOUR INNER INNOVATOR
IS the most important training you need to succeed
The tried and true lessons offer reviews, information and methods but imagine how much more your business will succeed when you know how to GENERATE:
- LEADERSHIP skills begin with WHOLE PICTURE THINKING
- MANAGEMENT skills begin with better rapport with staff and clients
- GENERATE NEW IDEAS for sales, production, marketing
- GENERATE more ALTERNATIVES for decision making
- GENERATE better SOLUTIONS to problem situations, staff, and customers
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- Accountants & Other Left-Brained Professionals
- New and Aspiring Managers
- Women in Business
- New Business Owners
4 PHASES OF INNOVATIVE THINKING
CROSS TRAIN YOUR MIND - Innovative thinking begins with the integration of left and right brain thinking. Be both sensible and insightful!
CLARIFY - Know what you really want for your work, business and for your life
CREATE - Apply your innovative thinking skills to enhance your creativity, productivity and intuition. Expand your awareness to employ your Template of Potentiality in more ways.
- Creating purposeful goals based on your unique vision for self, business or career
- Reducing your resistance and doubts about success
- How to generate great ideas and capture them
- How to generate more alternatives, make better decisions and solutions
- How to keep the flow of ideas coming
- Apply your new-found ability to INNOVATE!
INNOVATION COACHING WITH JANE
Check out these TED Talks
YOUR FACILITATOR - JANE COLLINS
Self-Employment Success is a workbook that accompanies Willing Change. It reveals the mindsets necessary for new business success.
Perspectives and Perceptions are fictional novels, the first two of the Inward Trilogy.
|CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURSACCESS YOUR INNER INNOVATOR for Accountants is a workshop for Accountants and other left-brained professionals to recover their innate ability to create and innovate. Appropriate for CPA Continuing Education hours.